REVIEW: Kiko Milano | Top Pairs Blush

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Who'd have ever thought I'd end up owning limited edition beauty products? Not me, certainly. I usually associate limited edition with high end products, so it didn't occur to me until I was writing this post that that the Kiko Milano Queen of Hearts inspired 'Daring Game' Collection for F/W 2014  would no longer be available. Though you can still get your hands on some of the products, this lovely Top Pairs Blush in 02 Raspberry Rose and Peach is no longer available. 

Which is unfortunate because this blush is gorgeous. It was love at first glance when I saw the packaging - curved white packaging with a metallic diamond pattern repeated on the blush itself, with sleek gold detailing on the inside. I have a thing for palettes having amazing mirrors, and this is my go-to mirror for my daily make up routine because it's just the right magnification, perfect for any short-sighted ladies like me who struggle seeing where you're putting your eyeliner on without contacts in. 


The blush itself is also a dream. Highly-pigmented, you only need a small amount to get either a rosy glow or a peachy shimmer. On my skintone, the Raspberry Rose works best as a blush, whereas the Peach shade, with its slight shimmer, works better for me as a subtle highlight. It's a perfect every day blush, compact enough for travelling and with a great mirror to boot. Would have definitely recommended it if it was still available!

Did you try anything from the Kiko 'Daring Game' collection? What's the latest product you fell in love with only to realise that it was limited edition?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this brand, the product seems quality :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try if you can get your hands on it! I think it's definitely one of those 'high quality for drug store prices' sort of brands :) x

      Delete
  2. such a beauty! I'd buy it just for the packaging xx

    Rose
    www.lepetitrianon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging *is* absolutely beautiful. Even now it's getting a bit tatty, I still absolutely love it. x

      Delete
  3. i love KIKO, this blush looks fab :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! KIKO does the most amazing products and then breaks your heart when it turns out they're limited edition <\3

      Delete