November Favourites 2014

Monday 1 December 2014
I can't believe it's already December! I feel like I've been saying this at the start of every month. These past couple months feel like they've passed at lightening speed - what's the rush 2014, huh?

This month I've been loving:



I've already raved about the Yves Rocher Sébo Végétal range here, and I continue to love it, especially these two gems. The Pore Minimizing Serum has been keeping my complexion bright and clear whereas the Zero Blemish Gel Cream glides on like a dreamand mattifies without drying out my skin. I only wish it had SPF, but you can't have it all, right?

With the colder, windier days, I find that my eyes can be really sore and itchy by the end of the day and these Blink Intensive Tears Eye Drops have been a life saver. Speaking of lifesavers, the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub has been just that. My lips have a tendency to flake which makes for terrible lipstick application, and this tasty beauty has been helping to smooth out my lips so that hopefully I'll soon be able to join the ranks of matte lipstick wearers rather than just sticking to lipgloss.

Last but most definitely not least is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Conditioning Spray. My friend raved about the Elasticizer in the same rang - I am raving about this, which has been dubbed the  From the first use it left my hair feeling soft and easy to manage, and I really like that it protects against heat, breakage and environmental damage. For some reason I can never bring myself to buy heat protection spray on its own and prefer to have one product that suits all my needs.

Can you believe it's December already? Have you used any of these products? What were your November favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment