Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar Days 22-24

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I don't remember the last time I was so excited for Christmas. Perhaps I took my own advice to heart and really got into the Christmas spirit. I must say that having a Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar certainly didn't hurt! It was a bittersweet moment opening the last door on the calendar - we should have advent calendars all year round. How much different would the lead up to exams be if you had a calender with little gifts to count down the days?  

The last three polishes were: 

Caviar Pearls - Christmas Tree Caviar
Serendipity


After a week of pretty pastels, the closer we got to Christmas, the more festive the polishes got. Can't get more festive than 'Christmas Tree Caviar' with red, yellow and green pearls. I have yet to try out the pearls - I'm a little apprehensive about messing it up actually! I think I might prefer the silver glitters of 'Locket'. 'Serendipity', the full size Ciaté polish behind door 24, is the most festive of all as a red glitter. Red glittery mani for Christmas? Of course.

Did you have an advent calendar this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment