Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar Days 15-21

Sunday 21 December 2014

Only three sleeps until Christmas! I'm not much of a Christmas person, but sending out Christmas cards, getting your gifts all wrapped up and listening to Christmas songs has this way of rubbing off on a person. Though I think one of my favourite parts this year has been getting my hands on a Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calender. It's not the Mini Mani Manor, but the shades I've gotten so far have converted me into a Ciaté fan (click here and here if you want to check out the other shades). 

This week I uncovered: 


Caviar pearls - frost yourself



Whilst I was a little disappointed by similarity between 'members only' and 'ivory queen' (from what I can tell one is a slightly lighter nude, both with slight shimmers in them), I came to like 'amazing gracie', which is a really pale pastel pink as much as I suspected I would, and having the base coat 'underwear' to go with the top coat I got last week made me happy.  I didn't think much of 'play date' when I first opened the door, but when I went to take pictures, I realised that it was the perfect candy cane red which I do believe I shall be donning for the Christmas days. I'm not a massive fan of red, but for the Christmas season - yes please! I also suspect at only £9.00 for a full size bottle I'll definitely be repurchasing some of these beauties. 

Have you tried any of these shades? What will you be donning on your nails for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment