Yves Rocher Bath and Shower Haul

Monday 15 September 2014
 
 
For those of you with an Yves Rocher near you, you will know the deal that comes with walking into your local Yves Rocher: you either buy nothing or you buy everything. When I went in, I knew I wanted to pick up my free gifts (I always get my yearly calendar, pen and phone case) and that I’d just run out of bath stuff so I wanted to stock up. Incidentally, it was Yves Rocher Bath-Shower Gel in Organic Raspberry.

So I knew I had to pick up the same in Wild Strawberry because the end of summer has caused me to cling on to the summer scents perhaps in a subconscious hope of prolonging it whilst the cold weather gathers, and nothing says summer like strawberries. This has a very sweet scent which is perfect for relaxing and leaving the bathroom smelling delicious.  
 
Then I spotted the gift sets. I knew right then and there they had to be in my bathroom. One set contained a set of the new Yves Rocher Exfoliating Shower gels (200ml) and another came with miniatures of their Bath-Shower Gels (200ml) and their matching Body Milks.


In the Exfoliating Shower Gels I got the following scents: Strawberry, Yellow Peach, and Organic Raspberry. They contain natural fruit seeds which are gentle enough to use every day, though it does warn not to apply to damaged or irritated skin. I like that it uses mostly natural ingredients (96-98% depending on the fruit), and like with their Bath-Shower Gels is pH balanced and paraben-free, which is always a plus. Not to mention the amazing fruity smells! Organic Raspberry is my favourite scent out of these and it looks amazing. I’m going to be sad when I get through it!


For my bath-shower gel and body milk miniatures I got: Yellow Peach and Organic Raspberry again, as well as Organic Vanilla. The Organic Vanilla was the reason why I really wanted this set in the first place as the full size bottles were pretty big, and I didn’t want to have to use up a scent I might not like. Plus this way, I figured that I could also get to test out the body milks. I know I really enjoy the Organic Raspberry bath gel, though from a quick sniff I’m not sure if I’ll say the same for the body milk. On the other hand, the Organic Vanilla Body Milk smells amazing so I’m excited to try it out.

I’ll be sure to let you know how I got on with these, probably in empties post as I make my way through this collection throughout the next coming months. I love an excuse for a nice long bath!

Are you an Yves Rocher lover, or have you ever been to one? What do you think? Do you go for their shower and bath stuff? 
 
I know that I hadn’t heard of it until I moved to Belgium (I confused it with Yves Saint Laurent back in the days when I was young and unaware), and I’ve only just discovered that they do mail order in a lot of different countries! If you go here you can check to see if Yves Rocher is available in your country, though I accept no responsibility if you inadvertently become addicted to this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment