Love Her Style: LLYMLRS | London Fashion Week SS15

Friday 26 September 2014

London Fashion Week is usually my favourite fashion week, and though I didn't follow the shows as much as I would have liked to this year, I did keep up with my daily blog reading in order to see what the lovely ladies I follow were up to during this week, if anything at all. One blogger's style that really stood out for me was Lily Melrose's. I absolutely fell in love with these looks - I honestly feel like I've been thinking about them for days. So there was no way I couldn't write a blog post.
Her look from Day One first caught my eye because it was so well pulled together, the little details all adding up to create an eye-catching whole. My favourite part may actually be the dark checked socks peeking out from her boots! Her look for Day Two sucked me in. Her grey Topshop Unique gilet is absolutely stunning in its simplicity. A gorgeous staple piece that says sometimes you really do have to splurge. And last but not least, her look for Day Three was my favourite, with it's elegant, soft, feminine look, jazzed up by the black and white pattern of the checked coat and the houndstooth satchel. She even filmed a Get Ready With Me video for this look, which is most definitely worth checking out - the look is so pretty!
As if I wasn't fangirling enough, I was inspired to create a Polyvore board. That is how much I loved her looks. 
Inspired by: LLYMLRS



What do you think of her look?

No comments:

Post a Comment